Search

i finish my saturday's teaching off tanglin park. not knowin where best to go, to unwind, i headed aimlessly and ended up having my first meal of the day, at 3pm, at seah im market, $3 worth of fried hokkien mee. it sucked, but i ate everything anyway. after my teh tarik, i headed to vivo, to look at dvd writers, but din buy any. look over in pageone one but making money books din impress me now (knowing that having money is not THAT important anymore, since grandma's passing illustrates a legacy to be left behind is more important).

i din want to go home, as it's only 4pm, so i headed to pearl's hill for free parking and cheaper $5 tiger beer. had one and drove off, after visiting the used furniture store at pearl's hill. the babe is cool but not so the goods.

i still figure where to go next for some new ideas for my guitar business and makin full use of my 2 dotcoms - ngohguitars and pimach.

i had a sentimental idea - queenstown lib!

now, i am here. it looked not like the one i visit every week or so. the high ceiling on the 2nd is gone, it's all to prim and proper, but the smell of the place still reminds me of my childhood days - longing for the peace that made me happy. period.

now, i'm writing with my laptop, no more with pencils and scraps of loose paper. i can blog at my site and be archived than clip on the some books which i would never read anyway.

this library remains to be really silent. i like the peace that i get here, the peace that led me here.

may this day be a milestone, in Jesus' name!