Search

Out of TPN at last

Chng fetch me from home on Sunday. Had prata breakfast at Ayer Rajah then to a full van of my stuff, back home.

Then, PTL, 1st enquiry out of God's favour, to buy dust collector!!!

He is to buy the drill press, bandsaw and my 2 workbenches eventually, on Monday!!! Praise Jesus!

Ended in Pasir Ris, to bring up my Kapur bench to Chng's, but it was raining. We ended with 6 Carlsberg and yummy French fries and fried chicken.

Monday, Mike came to help paint, while I hitch a ride home from the buyer to collect the two benches from home. Mom we going out to Esplanade, so had to be home.

Went back to a full load in Mike taxi. Fetched Sam, went for fish steamboat at Clementi Weat St 2.

Praise Jesus.

Next day, Kevin fetched me to collect his spray equipment from studio, where I handed the key to Nari via the mailbox!

Ended the day in Kevin's where I tried his new Claudio, his 11th and 12th.

Home after Teochew porridge lunch at Upper Serangoon.