Search

Mr Goh at West Coast Plaza

Met him again after a week. This time, he brought his David Merrin. Incredible bass, "tight", to me very deep, almost like the Oldigies' La Leona from Patrick Lee.

After 2.5 hours of playing at 2 shops, we negotiated for my guitar.

He wanted me to take Euro 2,200 (S$3,750) (Alexandru Marian's price) as he take the tuner, case and b/s wood.

But I insisted last price of S$5k.

I asked him to think about it.

I felt I should have closed him by succumbing, but, on Jeanne's SMS just now, to price my work confidently and Manuel's suggestion that I may set above  $6,800, I decided to stay firm.

I felt a little bad that this may sour our relationship, but rather than succumb to his low balling, feel less confident and and putting less on the dinner table!

Thank You Lord, I ask you for Your favour with Mr Goh to accept my price and maybe pay me more!!! Amen!

=========================
14th May
Mr Goh called me - said because I didn't respond fast enough to his whatsapp yesterday, he ordered his guitar with Alexandru Marian instead - a 1936 Fleta copy, with flamed maple.

It was a blow to me at first. But I am glad that JY divinely told me that she was glad I did not compromise my price which can come back to haunt me in future.

PTL for a prudent and wise wife!!!

I felt set free!!! Praise Jesus.