Search

terminate bic membership

this morning announce to bill n all i'm leaving bic.

also just send out email to them.

but bill looked at my site for first time n commented. here's the chat script on 4th sep'09:-

[meng] bill, the techniques u hv taught thus far, r these the same ones u use to get yr adsense results?
[billmcintosh] yes, & PPC
[meng] ok cool
[meng] bill, it's my last week in bic
[billmcintosh] Oh, I'm sorry to hear that
[meng] i've stretched my budget
[billmcintosh] Anything on our end we could have done better?
[meng] u hv been great....thanks for all the coaching
[billmcintosh] Thanks & you're welcome
[meng] everything's fine on yr side
[billmcintosh] maybe you can stick with the wordpress club if it's in your budget. If not, I'll be there on my free broadcast
[meng] just that it din work too well yet on my side - not much increase in traffic
[billmcintosh] that's a bummer
[billmcintosh] which site?
[meng] maybe i should apply those techniques in other sites.
[meng] http://ngohguitars.blogspot.com
[meng] still here?
[billmcintosh] sorry
[meng] ok
[billmcintosh] It's a little rough to make a blogspot blog work to sell products. You're trying to sell the guitars... correct?
[meng] well yes eventually
[meng] trying to get some traffic for a start
[coop] Would definitely suggest wordpress with a .com
[meng] n build some awareness
[meng] ok
[coop] Your making all of your efforts work double time to be able to sell something on a blogspot domain.
[billmcintosh] I'd probably do a simple wordpress blog on your own .com & use youtube videos
[meng] oh
[meng] good thought coop
[billmcintosh] then you can at the bare minimum put a contact us form for people to enquire about buying
[coop] ^
[meng] ok bill
[meng] i plan to hold youtube guitar contest, to give away one of my custom made guitars
[billmcintosh] That's a great idea
[billmcintosh] I think content videos of how you make guitars would be cool too
[meng] ok
[billmcintosh] I'd watch them
[meng] ok!
[meng] u would?
[meng]
coop would
[billmcintosh] sortof a behind the scenes look at a craftman/artist at work
[meng] yes, it's on one of my to-do list
[billmcintosh] you could even go step by step on a single guitar & then offer that guitar for sale <--------this is a great idea!!!
[coop] An affiliate program might help too. Have other people sell your guitars for you.
[meng] ok
[meng] it's been really cool to be here, n thanks for all the sharing, bill
[meng] i wake up 4am every week for this
[meng] coop, all the best to u. keep n touch!
[coop] meng - this is your last week? How come?
[meng] i've stretched my budget thus far
[meng] n waking up 4am once a week is taking its toll on me...lol
[meng] i'll try stay in touch in the free trg
[meng] bye bill, coop n all
[coop] See ya.
[meng] bye coop
[meng] nice talking
[billmcintosh] Sorry meng, was on several IMs at once
[billmcintosh] I'm glad you could join us here up till now. Hopefull you'll be back after the site builds up for you
[meng] no problem
[billmcintosh] I'll see you on the Tuesday shows for sure.
[meng] yes i hope so
[meng] so do i get to lock in the price i got in? khehehe
[billmcintosh] Let me know when you want back in... I'm sure we'll work out something
[billmcintosh] [smile]
[meng] oh sounds good
[meng] ty bill, i'm going for breakfast
[meng] hv a great weekend
[billmcintosh] Bye!
[meng] bye